Answer the following questions in order, using complete sentences and also correct diction. Assistance all answers.
1. What is the tone that the as whole essay, and how do you know?
2. Exactly how would you describe the author"s attitude, or tone, towards the "old ones"? In contrast, what is his mindset toward young world of today?
3. Exactly how does the grandfather adjust toward the finish of his life?
4. Anaya"s grandfather is inderectly defined in this essay. What execute you learn around his character, from the diction the speak uses, to define the grandfather"s words and also actions? perform at the very least three adjectives the characterize Anaya"s grandfather.
5. List three "life lessons" the Anaya learns type his grandfather and also decide just how he learns them (hint: one to be learned once Anaya stepped in an ant bed).
1 member likes this
▶ answer to This
Replies come This Discussion
#2 is a operation on sentence. Additionally you might want come say,"based on Anaya"s diction, his mindset is proud." it is in careful around your diction when explaining repetitive tone words. All other thoughts all well organized. #94#
1.The tone of the essay is grateful. Anaya learned numerous things from his grandfather and he guided the by giving him advice with poblems that had.
You are watching: What is the most important subject in “a celebration of grandfathers”?
2.I would explain the authors perspective towards the "old ones" as respectful.As a kid he to be taught to respect the elderly yet he additionally respects them because of your experiences in life and their way words.
3.Towards the end of his life the grand becomes an ext impatient. He feels prefer a child that can"t do much for himself. As with a child, he demands someone to take care of him. He feel impatient because he can"t carry out much.
4.I learned that Anaya"s grandfather was wise, quiet, and loving. Anaya"s grandfather was experienced in life and also gave him advise and this verified that Anaya"s grand was really wise. His grandfather did not speak much yet he knew what to say. He showed his love towards Anaya through caring for him together a child and by guiding him to appropriate path in life.
5.When Anaya"s grandfather said come him " understand where girlfriend stand" after that stepped on an ant bed, that learns that you need to recognize what you are doing. As soon as Anaya"s grandfather tells him come pray because that rain he learns the you have to not it is in selfish by praying for material gain and that you need to pray for something the would benefit others. When Anaya want to quit once he to be leraning English, his grandfather told that to have actually patience. That learned that v patience you can overcome her challenges.
1. I think the the tone of this i is reminiscent. Anaya repeats countless times in the story of how he remembers the points that his grand would do and also how glad he was the he had these human being in his life. He missed his grandfathers wisdom.
2. The authors attitude towards the elderly is admiring and also respectful. He feels proud that he had actually them and also he knows the he would certainly not it is in the exact same if they had not been in his life. In contrast, his attitude towards the young civilization of now is in a way ashamed. Ns think the he feel ashamed the his generation has actually not bring away the same steps their elders.
3. Once the Granfather is younger and also has an ext life he constantly seems come have power to perform everything, but as he grow older he has to stay in bed due to his age. Although the does go v these stages as he eras he never loses his wisdom.
4. The grandfather is wise. He constantly knows the correct advise to give Anaya and also left the those exorbitant memories so the he wouldnt have to prosper up as clueless together the young generation. Another word that i deserve to use to define Anayas grandfather is quiet. Ns think that his character doesnt say really much yet when he does his indigenous are constantly helful and also full the wisdom. I additionally think the he is caring. If the did not treatment for Anaya he would certainly not waste his time to provide him his advice and shot to look the end for that by helping him make far better choices.
5. The ant heap was just a sign of the great advice that Anaya"s grandfather gave him. This supposed for him to be smart about what that does at every times. Once he told him to " ten paciencia" he taught him to have actually patience with others and also i have the right to see the Anaya take it this advice due to the fact that he constantly respects hs elders i m sorry at part times does take it alot the patience. Likewise when the told Anaya to pray for rain the taight the to have faith and also believe the a higher power will always assist them.
1.The overall tone that the essay is respectful and also loving due to the fact that he was teach to greet and listen to whatever they had actually to say, the was just a method of showing respect towards them.
2. Ns would describe the author"s ton pround and also thankful in the direction of the "old ones" due to the fact that of all the points that they set for the following generations. His mindset is different with the young ones, that is more hopeless because he go not favor the way that the young people treat your elders.
3. In ~ the begining the the story, the grand enjoys his life, however when we obtain to the end he is much more negative and also angry. The was angry to understand that as time pass he was to thrive older. Yet he was additionally grateful because that the life he had actually lived.
4. What I learned around Anaya"s grandfather was the he to be wise, smart, and also quiet. The wasn"t a human being who showed his emotions come everyone, rather he used powerful quotes.
5. The an initial lesson that learned was when he stepped right into the ant pile. His grand said, "Know wherein you stand," what he meant by that was come be an ext clever and also know what you"re doing. The 2nd lesson was as soon as it wouldn"t rain and also his granfather told him to "pray for rain" and also what he meant by that was God is always by your side. The third lesson was as soon as his grandfather told him "Ten pacencia" which way if you keep calm climate it"s more likely because that you to go further in life.
1) The ton in a "A solemn event of Grandfathers" would certainly seem to be around respecting our elders and to become much more appreciative and also thankful for having actually them.2) The author describes his attitude for the "old ones as grateful and appreciative because that the points they have done for us. But his perspective for the young generation would be dissappointing , since so many have end up being disrespectful and rude, points arn"t the very same as they united state to be.3) The grandfather ended up being grumpy since he is currently relizing that he is not as young as he usage to be and also cab no much longer do things that he use to, yet is still thankful for living his lifestyle.4) Anaya"s grandfather offered grear advice. Although in ~ the finish if the story his character changed he to be still a loving man.Three adjective that explain his grand would be Loving, wise , and Strong5) The first life great Anaya learned was once he stepped ~ above the ant bed and also his grandfather said "Know where you stand" i beg your pardon Anaya interrpreted come be much more cautious about things. The 2nd life great was once it didn"t rain and his granfather said " Pray for rain" i beg your pardon Anaya interrpreted come have confidence in things. The 3rd life great learned was to have patience and also to not offer up , once his grandfather said "Ten paciencia"
1)Of the ovrall essay "A solemn event of grandfathers" the athours tone was inspiratinal twords his grand guidance and words of wisdom the he speak to him as a child.2)The athor"s ton tword the elder ones is careing and admiration.Now the he"s grown and also has seen all the things that have readjust since he can remember together a child . Were youngsters in the future generation dont check out the damege they room couseing in their life for direspecting your elders so the author feels that its his duty come spread and also teach the prestige of respect in memmorie that his grandfather.3)Nowing that,once the strong guy that to be guiding the author is now a weak and needing man.Feeling prefer a failure the grandfather begans to dought his own guiden"s and belif because he"s blinded by the are afraid of death and failure.4) Wise,stict,yet kind because he just wantes the best for his grandson.5)Death is component of life,dont fear it because its no the end yet the begginig.If you desire to achive other in life you have to earn it beacause naught comes free in life.Last however not the very least is constantly be yourself due to the fact that an initial is worth more 보다 a copy.These room the 3 life lesson ns learnd from "A solemn event of Frandfather".
1. The tone of the story is life-lessons and to it is in respectful because throughout the story the Godfather mentioned countless of times the the life lessons that you find out are mainly focused on respect.
2. The tone towards the old people would have to be respect. Ago then, respect was shown towards everyone however the grandfather mentioned the the young world of today have actually no since of respect and also they should.
3. As the grandfather obtained older he got an ext impatient and started come realize that his youth is disappearing.
4. Three words to define the grand would need to be wise, considering and leadership. Transparent the story the was always leading the appropriate conclusions in the ideal direction as if he to be making a wise an option of respect.
5. Three life great Anaya learned to be to show world respect."Know where you stand" is a good quote to describe what routes she will have to go top top he cautions her to watch the end on what routes she goes on due to the fact that death is quiet a component of life and also you will not it is in young forever.
1. The ton of the essay to be inspiring and also informative. His grand taught him exactly how to be respectful, and to live a satisfied life.2. The perspective towards young people today is formal, and also for the "old ones" it"s informative. The elder"s space teaching the young civilization how to be respectful and how to command by example.3. He was a wise guy that started to get impatient, and also he type of offered in on help to improve the youth.4. Ns learned the Anaya"s grand was wise, and he was a an extremely inspiring man. He wasn"t selfish, and he cared for his youth. Adjectives: Wise, Inspiring, humble5. " have patience" the learned to be patient to help him find out Enlgish. It made him learn exactly how to let things come to him as soon as it was time. "Know where you stand" teach him to know his ar so he wouldn"t be out of place. The ant pile signified the prestige of Anaya"s knowledge. "I great it would certainly rain" / " Pray for rain" taught Anaya to store hope alive and also have faith.
1. The speaker initially shows up to it is in happy, but then the is filled v sorrow. Anaya is happy transparent the story because he remebers all of the memories he had with his grandfather. Climate he is filled through sorrow as result of the loss of his grandfather that is no longer with him.
2. The speaker has actually a positive attitude towards the "old ones"since Anaya thinks that they are civilization you should look increase to and also respect. Anaya has actually a negative and rather of anger in his perspective toward young civilization today due to the fact that they don"t display much appreciation towards the elderly people.
3. The grandfather alters towards the end of his life by no being as solid as he offered to. He it s okay grumpy and also gets foolish at plenty of things. He desire he was good and solid as he used to.
4. Anaya"s grandfather has a strong character. He to be clm most of the time. He didn"t speak much, but when that did, his native were complete of strong meanings. Anaya"s grandfather was patient, confident, and powerful.
See more: At Which Osi Layer Does A Router Operate To Forward Network Messages
5.One life lesson the Anaya learned to be "know where you stand". The learned that since he to be standing on one ant bed. An additional life lesson he lesson was to be patient. His cool father offered to tell that "ten paciencia" as soon as Anaya was discovering English. The 3rd life great Anaya learned was the symbolism that death. His grandfather would usage the leaves of the trees together a symbol of life and death. Anaya"s grand told Anaya that fatality is only a small revolution in life.
1.) the in its entirety tone is remembrance of the man"s grandfather. He mirrors us what his life was like and who the was when he was alive. The is honroing the memory of his Grandfather.2.) that treats the "old ones" v respect due to the fact that that was how he to be raised. He also believes that young world of today should additionally respect their elders.3.) towards the finish he becomes more impatient. That is mournful over his youth that has actually come and gone. 4.) From the text i recognize that the Grandfather was very wise, kind, and loving.5.) to recognize where stand in life and with others hear to and respect our elderly to have actually patience and never give up