This short article is part of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched top top Google where we attribute a complete list instances for:
1. Spanish slang because that friend2. Spanish slang for weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang because that cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
Spanish slang because that friend is the first suggestion the Google provides you as soon as you type in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the find box. So, let me call you the there are a many words. Because that example, the Diccionario de Americanismos perform 140 terms! ns did my research using all the sources of mine Spanish slang library and here is a perform of a an excellent amount the Spanish words offered in Latin America to describe a close friend or dude. Every in one place!
Amigo is the usual generic translate in for girlfriend in Spanish and also from that word you can obtain some sports such as amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and amigucho. But if you want to blend with locals, you should consider some words indigenous this list:
53 instances of Spanish Slang because that Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word because that “eaves,” yet can typical friend in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
You are watching: How to say my friends in spanish
3. Bonco: the is used in Cuba to refer to a close friend or likewise attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and Ecuador use the Spanish adaption bróder, but Puerto Rico and also Bolivia use the English “brother” according to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from words “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish because that “ox,” yet also way friend in Mexico and Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and also El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a group of nearby friends in Peru
17. Compa: it is a convulsion from compañero and it is used in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and also Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: ns though the this to be a Mexican only word, but it surprised me the it is also used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and Paraguay according to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: provided in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. From the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word way “hook” in Spanish, however it is used in Chile as “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This native is developed by an altering the syllable bespeak of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico used as a noun is “friend,” but it likewise can be supplied as one interjection to express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used practically in every Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and also less provided in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and North the Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and also Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest that Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is brief for compañero or compañera and also is used in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and Colombia (North and also Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and also Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and also Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: phibìc of Colombia and also Venezuela
52. Won: from the word “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and also Peru
There room plenty of much more words, yet I think this perform will offer you a an excellent taste from almost everywhere Latin America. If you desire to know more Spanish slang because that friend inspect the speak Latino online thesaurus here.
See more: What Are The Factors Of 500 In Pairs, Factors Of 500
In the next posts of this collection The top 5 Spanish Slang native Searched ~ above Google i will offer you the perform for weed, white person, cool and also girl.