This post is component of the collection Top 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched on Google wherein we feature a full list of instances for:
1. Spanish slang because that friend2. Spanish slang for weed3. Spanish slang for white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
18 examples of Spanish Slang because that White Person
Spanish slang for white person is the third suggestion the Google offers you as soon as you form in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the find box. That renders it among the most popular Spanish slang requests and here are some examples and also the nations that use them. That is important to mention that plenty of of this terms space not in the the very least bit insulting. It’s as with calling someone “Red” or “Blondie”.
You are watching: How do u say white in spanish
1. Babeco: Colombia
2. Blancón or blancona: Peru and also Bolivia
3. Blanconazo: in Cuba is a white mulatto
4. Blanquito: in Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic is whitey, a reference to a snobby, stuck up person.
5. Canche: in Guatelama and also El Salvador a white and blond person
6. Catire or catira: in Venezuela, Peru and also Colombia is a blond hair white person
7. Chele: in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala a white and also blond person
8. Chelón or chelona: in Guatelama, Honduras and also El Salvador is a white and blond person
9. Choco or choca: Bolivia
10. Como culo e’ monja: Venezuela
11. Crudo: in Peru, a person with pale skin, not tanned
12. Gasparín: in Chile, literally Casper the trusted Ghost, means light-skinned, extremely white.
See more: 138 60 Barclay Ave Flushing Ny 11355, New York State Department Of Labor
13. Jincho: Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic
14. Jipato or jipata: in Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, components of Colombia and also Bolivia is a pale
15. Jojoto or jojota: in Dominican Republic is an insulting term for a pale skin person
16. Musiú: in Venezuela is used to make referral to a white foreigner native non Spanish-speaking countries
17. Pantruca: Chile
18. Pote ‘e leche: Puerto Rico, accurate “a have the right to of milk”
In the next write-ups of this series The optimal 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched on Google i will give you the lists because that cool and also girl.