1. The magnet is magnetic and also can tempt iron articles.
You are watching: A material used for electrical wiring must have
2. The magnet has magnetic poles. Each magnet has actually two kinds of poles: N pole and S pole. They room in pairs.
3. Temporary magnet and also permanent magnet: once the ferromagnetic product is magnetized, that is easy to shed the magnetic property, which is dubbed temporary magnet (for example: iron); when the ferromagnetic product is magnetized, that is not straightforward to lose the magnetic property, i m sorry is dubbed permanent magnet (for example: steel).
4. Once two magnets room close to each other, the same poles will certainly repel and push away from each other, and also the various poles will certainly attract and stick to each other. Therefore: the exact same pole repels each other, the various pole attracts every other.
5. The attraction of a magnetic object is called magnetism. An object is surrounded by a magnetic material. The area affected by the magnetic force is dubbed the magnetic field.
See more: How Long Does Cooked Chili Last In The Fridge Or Freezer? How Long Does Cooked Chili Last In The Fridge
6 month ago
1. What details does the atom mass of an aspect provide?
1. D 2. A in an atom, the protons=electrons 3. A atomic number= number of protons 4. C protons are the "fingerprint" of an element 5. D hope this helps!
9 months ago
Read 2 more cg-tower.coms
A car is travel at a constant speed of 50 km/h. How long will it take to travel 20 km? *
20km / 50km/h = 0.4h = 24mins
1 month ago
A directly trail with a uniform inclination of 15 levels leads native a lodge in ~ an elevation of 600 feet to a mountain lake at a
The size of the follow = 22796 ft
From the ΔABC
AC = length of the follow = x
AB = 6100 - 600 = 5500 ft
Angle the inclination
x = 22796 ft
Since x = AC = size of the trail.
Therefore the size of the follow = 22796 ft
6 months ago
no registered? fast signup